Friday, January 13, 2006

Understanding

I can't completely understand myself these days. I don't know what to write. I don't know what to do.

I finished writing a really sucky travel essay for my Creative Writing class and I'm afraid that my groupmates and I along with our teacher would slaughter my paper.

Problems with life has been occurring much...

Last monday my brother installed DotA in our computer and I now will declare that my semester is over. I'm getting addicted to it, mostly if I'm playing in the computer shop and fighting with someone I know.

Sorry about this english post. I need to be practicing my english for that class of ours. Need to know how write a really good paper before the semester ends or else there would be no doubt that I'm going to fail our class.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so what did she think of your travel essay? it was nice naman!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Josiah said...

well, she thought it was good in the beginning, but the tone wasn't consistent when you're getting to the end. She asked me what do I want to tell, I told her that I want to tell the people that it is boring there. So she made me revise it once again. The whole essay. :(

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, she thought it was good in the beginning, but the tone wasn't consistent when you're getting to the end. She asked me what do I want to tell, I told her that I want to tell the people that

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home